Raleigh Venture 3.0 Women’s Bike Review [June-2020]
Last Updated on
The Raleigh Venture 3.0 is one of the best comfort bike for recreational activities, shorter rides through the neighborhood, on the beachfront boardwalk or at the campground. If you are looking for a new bike, check out this review to guide you.
Bike sporting and commuting has grown greatly, so people are interested in their bike choices. This has consequently pushed the manufacturers to come up with bikes that suit their new target market. Right now, hybrid bikes are dominating the market.
The hybrid bike captures all the features that active women go for today. They include comfort, safety and firmness. This means the design is perfect for every woman’s structure. Tall, medium or short women will get something that suits them from a hybrid bike. For women, the Raleigh Venture bike comes in a beautiful purple color.
Note that, there is always something that will suit your needs if you are cautious during your market search. Read on to learn all about the specifications and features that come with the Raleigh Venture, as well as the pros and cons.
Raleigh Venture 3.0 Product Features
When you buy the Venture ladies bike, you get:
- An steel frame that offers you comfort and efficiency due to its sturdy nature. The frame design encourages your body to maintain an upright position while riding, which is essential for enhanced visibility.
- The bike’s color grabs your attention because it’s not the normal black or another boring color. The finish is also easy to clean.
- The Shimano shifters are easy to use. You can reach them easily, and with a twist of your wrist you can go through all 21 gears, enhancing the smooth pedaling. You don’t have to exert a lot of force in riding, either.
- The SR Suntour NEX 4100 suspension fork provides 100mm of travel while taking the bumps of the roads. The preload adjustment also assists in fine-tuning your performance.
- The Raleigh women's venture 3.0’s Kenda tires are unmatched in the bike world with versatility being their topmost advantage. In addition, they offer you a stable and smooth ride on many different surfaces.
- The alloy micro adjustment seat offers you an uncommon shock absorbent feature while the Avenir saddle ensures your ride is as comfortable as possible.
- The 27.5-inch wheel size is best for beginners or for long biking adventures because they control your speed while increasing comfort and stability.
- This bike has extra features that allow you to customize your bike. You can use mounts to fit in a fender and rear rack, too.
- The Venture bike is lightweight, making it suitable for women. They will not have a problem if they need to steer through vehicles in a traffic jam or climb up and down hills.
The Raleigh Venture 3.0: Practical Details
The Venture women’s hybrid bike is available in many shops. You can also find it on Amazon and other online stores. Look for the manufacturer’s warranty, which is one year. Also, if you can take your bike for fine tune-up within six months of buying it, you could get an extended warranty. Check the details before buying.
The quality of the Raleigh Women's Venture 3.0 is reflected in the price of approximately $450. Although the price may seem high, the Venture bike is strong, durable and most likely the last bike you’ll ever have to buy. Here’s more:
Things We Like:
- It is easy to set up. You only need a few minutes to assemble the Venture bike. Amazon also has a video that explains to you how to assemble and maintain.
- You get a comfortable ride. The design of the frame and padded saddle make this bike light and comfortable to ride every day. The lightweight frame is suitable for most women.
- The Venture has 21 gears. This means your safety during your ride is paramount. With so many gears, you can easily pick a suitable ride every time.
- It is highly durable. You won’t need to fix this bike or buy any spare parts for a long time, especially if you maintain it.
Things We don't Like:
The Raleigh women’s cruiser does have a few minor cons, such as:
- It is an appropriate bike for short distances but has no rear rack or basket to carry your essentials.
- Some customers claim the gears of the bike are short.
- The price is a bit too high for some women.
If you read the customer reviews on Amazon, you will see almost 100% of the buyers loves everything about Raleigh Venture 3.0 ladies bike. The Lightweight weight, durable comfortable frame keeps you in a more upright position for less strain on the neck and lower back! Sounds great right?
Further, you can use it whenever you want to get around the town or hilly track. It includes all major functions of hybrid bicycles which makes it comfortable, sturdy and safe to use for all levels of riders.
Not only that, they work on most types of terrains, too. If you want a safe and durable, yet highly stylish bike, I highly recommend to go for the Raleigh Venture 3.0 bicycle.